Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

I didn't post last week as I was away on holiday. In my week away I managed to gain a pound, despite cycling and swimming everyday. Admittedly, I wasn't sticking to the food optimising plan so that could explain the weight gain. A friend of mine did suggest it was a pound of pure muscle from all the exercising. I'd like to believe that, but realistically....er......no.

So this week I have gone back to the Slimming World food optimising plan (except for a couple of momentary weaknesses) and also kept the momentum going with the exercising. I got into some "good" habits on holiday and have really been enjoying cycling and running. I'm hoping to do some swimming again this week too. (My own mini triathlon!)

My biggest motivation at the moment is how much easier the running and cycling is becoming now that I'm carrying less weight around. I no longer have to push the bike up hills or stop to walk half of my running route. Its little things like those that really spur me on.

1 stone 1 1/2 lbs (15 1/2 lbs) in 11 weeks.
Current weight: 11st 3lbs 2oz

No comments:

Post a Comment